Candle Making Class
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚.
Our adorable studio in downtown Mountain View is a fun and picture-perfect setting for the ultimate creative experience.
In 30 to 60 minutes, our friendly candle instructors will guide you through the process of creating a custom 12oz candle, ensuring your candle is beautifully crafted and perfectly set.
Each step of the candle-making process provides a unique opportunity to express your creativity:
• Choose from a wide selection of vessels
• Select or blend custom fragrances
• Hand-pour your wax
• Customize and adorn your candle with accents like botanicals and crystals
• Take home and enjoy your one-of-a-kind creation!
—𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗠 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗟𝗘—
Not only is your candle 100% unique, we only use the finest ingredients. Our candles are made with 100% natural soy wax, eco-clean fragrances, and cotton wicks.
—𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥, 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗦, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘—
As you can probably imagine, hot wax needs some time to cool off and your candles will need to dry (about 1 to 1.5 hours) before you are able to take them home with you.
The dry time makes for the perfect opportunity to take a short walk to downtown Mountain View, with the many restaurants and bars on Castro Street you can spend time enjoying brunch, lunch, dinner or coffee.
When you return, we'll have your candle waiting for you. Of course, if you choose to pick it up another day, we will hold your candle for 30 days.
Reservations are required. Reserve your preferred date and time slot before it's sold out!
320 Mountain View Ave.
Mountain View, California
• Class price is per person.
• Candles made during class are final sale.
• Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to be eligible for a refund.